I’m originally from Madrid, where I was born and raised, but I consider myself half madrileña and half extremeña, because I spent my holidays in a small village in Extremadura where my entire family is from. From a young age, I developed a passion for languages and loved interacting with people from different countries. I hold a Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts degree in Mass Communication from Universidad Complutense of Madrid and a Master in Applied Linguistics from Northeastern Illinois University of Chicago. In 2016, I started working for the University of Chicago as a Language Assistant of Spanish and I’m currently a Lecturer of Spanish. In my spare time I enjoy being outdoors and spoiling my two rescued cats.
Recent courses in RLL
- SPAN 10200 Beginning Elementary Spanish II (Winter 2020)
- SPAN 10300 Beginning Elementary Spanish III (Spring 2018, Autumn 2018, Spring 2020, Winter 2021)
- SPAN 20100 Language, History, and Culture I (Autumn 2019)
- SPAN 20200 Language, History, and Culture II (Winter 2019, Autumn 2020)
- SPAN 20300 Language, History, and Culture III (Winter 2018)
- SPAN 20400 Composición y conversación avanzada I (Spring 2018)